Working smart has never been easier with the MFX-3535. This device is perfect for small workgroups who need a feature-rich, reliable document solution that won’t break the bank.
- Scan monochrome documents at up to 40 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 27 images-per-minute
- Automatically capture two-sided originals using the MFX-3535’s patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF)
- Standard 5.8″ touchscreen interface provides a user-friendly experience
- Optional scan-to-cloud application enables direct scanning to Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts
- The MFX-3535 is licenced for use with Papercut MF, enabling a higher level of device authentication, follow me printing, cost accounting and device management
On-Site Imaging Solutions is an Authorized dealer of Muratec Products
Print speed – 37 pages per minute
Paper capacity – Up to 2,100 sheets
Printing – PCL 5e, XL
Weight – 53.13 lbs.
DIMS (HxWxD) – 18.9″ x 21.4″ x 20.03”
500 sheet paper cassette
Wireless connectivity kit
ScanTag metadata capture
Let’s turn your paper documents into smart digital files
The MFX-3535 features a high-resolution (600 x 600 dpi) color scanner, quickly capturing your documents and converting them to digital files. Once converted, these documents can be delivered to email addresses, PC folders, cloud storage, FTP locations or USB drives.
Increase efficiency by pre-registering locations in the MFX-3535’s address book to gain instant access to your most frequently used email addresses, PC folders and fax numbers.
Want to customize the file name, add processing instructions in an email body or create a metadata file to enable seamless indexing into your document management system? The MFX-3535 quickly performs these functions, making document scanning even more efficient.