The Muratec MFX-3680N is ready to pitch in with exceptional monochrome printing, efficient color and monochrome scanning and a host of workflow and document management solutions to fit almost any business.
On-Site Imaging Solutions is an Authorzed Dealer of Muratec Products
- Monochrome printing at up to 36 pages-per-minute
- Print on a variety of media with sizes up to 12″ x 18″, envelopes, heavy stocks, tab-folders, labels and more
- Touch and swipe simplicity mirrors the usability of a mobile device
- Distribution-ready output with optional stapling, sorting, hole-punching and more
- Next generation security features such as biometric authentication, which recognizes finger vein patterns
Print speed – 36 pages per minute
Paper capacity – Up to 3,300 sheets
Printing – Standard PCL 5c/6, PostScript 3, XPS
Weight – 185.18lbs
DIMS (HxWxD) – 31″ x 24.2″ x 27″
33.6 Kbps faxing
100-sheet duplexing automatic
document feeder/100-sheet reversing automatic document feeder
Fiery color matching
Work smarter with the MFX-3680
Your business is transforming. Your role, expanding and evolving. Doing more with less isn’t just a passing trend, it’s the new normal. Despite these challenges, companies must maintain exceptional customer service levels, meet project deadline and process information into systems that conform to new regulations and guidelines. The MFX-3680N can assist your office in capturing, managing and distributing information more efficiently, enabling you to thrive in the new normal
Flexible Paper Handling
The MFX-3680N is ready to handle just about any media you throw at it. And, with several paper options to choose from, your MFX-3680N can handle them all at the same time. So no matter what your job calls for, just press [Print].
Touch and Swipe Usability
The MFX-3680N was designed to revolutionize the way users interact with their office equipment. It starts with the 9″ color touchscreen, which mimics the “touch and swipe” interface found on today’s mobile devices. Features such as pop-up menus, scrolling function keys and fully customizable user screens deliver the most intuitive, user-friendly experience on the market.
Advanced Finishing Options
What makes a piece of office technology valuable? When it keeps us from having to do something we really hate doing. Take tri-folding brochures for example. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time completing more critical tasks, such as replying to customer inquiries, preparing reports for the big meeting or completing the Sudoku puzzle?
The MFX-3680N can make tri-folding, stapling, booklet making, hole-punching and collating completely hassle-free.
Utilize Muratec’s MFX-3680N to quickly turn your paper documents into electronic files that can be emailed, stored in a PC folder, faxed or transferred to a cloud-based storage and/or workflow system. Scan directly into traditional file formats such as PDF, TIFF and JPEG, as well as new formats such as PowerPoint™.
Demand for protecting both devices and documents is rising. The MFX-3680N is up to the challenge with features to help control machine access, protect network integrity and encrypt documents before sending.
Document and device security features include:
- Secure print, which requires device authentication before releasing a print job from memory
- Customized user authentication for printing, scanning and faxing
- Encrypted PDF workflow protects information as it passes from the PC to the network
- IP filtering restricts device access based on an IP address authentication list
Download the highly informative Muratec MFX-3680N brochure and specification sheet for more detail: MFX-3680N Product Brochure MFX-3680N Product Specification Sheet