Working smart has never been easier with the Muratec MFX-3595. This device is perfect for small workgroups who need a feature-rich, reliable document solution that won’t break the bank.
On-Site Imaging Solutions is an Authorized Dealer of Muratec Products
- Scan monochrome documents at up to 40 images-per-minute or color documents at up to 27 images-per-minute
- Automatically capture two-sided originals using the MFX-3595’s patented duplexing automatic document feeder (DADF)
- Color 7″ touchscreen interface provides a user-friendly experience
- Optional scan-to-cloud application enables direct scanning to Evernote, Google Drive, Dropbox and Box accounts
- The MFX-3595 is licensed for use with Papercut MF, enabling a higher level of device authentication, follow me printing, cost accounting and device management
- Rescan enables you to preview scan jobs on the control panel and replace specific pages without having to cancel and rescan the entire job
- Standard convenience stapling and shift sorting allow you to create distribution-ready output of multiple job set
Print speed – 37 pages per minute
Paper capacity – Up to 2,100 sheets
Printing – PCL 5e, XL
Weight – 63.93 lbs.
DIMS (HxWxD) – 24.76″ x 21.4″ x 20.03″
500 sheet paper cassette
Wireless connectivity kit
ScanTag metadata capture
Let’s turn your paper documents into smart digital files
The MFX-3595 features a high-resolution (600 x 600 dpi) color scanner, quickly capturing your documents and converting them to digital files. Once converted, these documents can be delivered to email addresses, PC folders, cloud storage, FTP locations or USB drives.
Increase efficiency by pre-registering locations in the MFX-3595’s address book to gain instant access to your most frequently used email addresses, PC folders and fax numbers.
Want to customize the file name, add processing instructions in an email body or create a metadata file to enable seamless indexing into your document management system? The MFX-3595 quickly performs these functions, making document scanning even more efficient.
Ready for anything
The MFX-3595 is ready to handle just about any media you throw at it. And, with several paper options to choose from, your MFX-3595 can handle them all at the same time. So no matter what your job calls for, just press [Print].